About Pig Launchers & Receivers
Flow Subsea design and manufacture a wide range of Pig Launchers and Receivers (PLR’s) to meet all client and industry specifications, competitively priced with excellent lead times.
Industry standards include PD5500, ASME VIII, ASME B31.3 and PD8010
Flow Subsea manufacture Pig Launchers and Receivers (PLR’s) for: –
- Topside and Subsea pigging applications
- Temporary and Permanent service
- Single or Multiple pigging operations
Flow Subsea PigLaunchers and Receivers (PLR’s) include Flow Subsea designed Valves and Hot-stabs. Skid bases, crash frames and transport frames for the above are available.
Flow Subsea PigLaunchers and Receivers (PLR’s)designs allow for the fitment of pig locks, pig stops and pig signallers. Pig loading equipment is also available on request.
Padeye’s / Pull heads can be designed to accommodate up to 800Te load capacity.
Flow Subsea Pig Launchers and Receivers (PLR’s) are fully tested including body test, Valve seat test, Valve torque test and Load testing of the pullhead as a minimum.
- Pressure range to suit client application
- Designed in accordance with international codes of practice including PED requirements and CE marking
- Design codes include PD5500, ASME VIII, B31.3 and B31.8
- Line pipe sizes up to 42”
- Suitable for deep water applications (depths up to 2000m)
- All Ball Valves are suitable for ROV operation and can be supplied with a variety of paddles, double sided handles, single sided handles and torque buckets if required
- Materials carbon steel – X52 to F65, stainless, duplex, super duplex, Inconel
- Supplied complete with Flow Subsea hot-stab connectors for pigging / testing
- Onshore and offshore (topside) stand alone or skid mounted
- Available in a variety of end connections to suit project requirements. These include: padeyes, padhooks, flanges, Techloks, Grayloc, SPO compact flanges, weld preps and ROV enclosures
- A range of ancillary equipment is also available including pig signallers, pig locks, bleed Valves and rigging equipment.